This document illustrates how our gateway can be integrated with Open Cart 3 plugin in simple and easy steps. Please follow the steps in order to integrate the paytala plug-in with your Open Cart 3 website.
Download the plugin from Downlaod.
Manual Install via FTP:
Upload the content of ‘upload’ folder included in the extension zip to your OpenCart site root via FTP application.
Configure paytala Extension:
- Login to OpenCart Admin panel.
- Go to
- Select Payments from dropdown and locate for paytala extension.
- Click the Install button on right of the extension.
- Once installed, click the Edit or Configure button of the extension. Enter Merchant Email, Merchant ID and Secret Key.
- Success Order Status may be ‘Processing’ as that will help you to understand for which orders payments received.
- Cancel / Fail Order status should be ‘Canceled’.
- Status must Enabled.
- Sort Order may be used if you are using multiple checkout payment options and to control order of occurrence within those.
- Save the Configuration and go to Shop Front and try checkout.
- If Configuration is ok then you should see paytala payment window during payment.